HCMembers – Wissenschaftliche Gesellschaft für Personalwirtschaft e.V.
HCMembers is a non-profit association affiliated with the Institute for HCM. It is managed and led by Ingo Weller, Lena Göbel, and Kerstin Gottscheber. Its statutory purposes embrace:
- It encourages, coordinates, and executes academic research projects in the field of HRM.
- It supports academic conferences at LMU Munich.
- It supports and coordinates knowledge exchange activities between the Institute for HCM’s members and external institutions and stakeholders: It furthers the involvement of practitioners in the Institute for HCM’s teaching curriculum, and strengthens the Institute’s international research and teaching activities by sponsoring guests.
- It serves as a knowledge hub for the HRM community.
To reach its goals, the HCMembers association collects donations and contributions. In the past, it has
- supported more than 50 LMU bachelor students’ seminar trips (by reimbursing travel and accommodation costs)
- sponsored prizes for outstanding bachelor and master theses
- supported the Institute’s research assistants’ conference trips (e.g., to the Annual Meetings of the Academy of Management in the US and Canada)
- co-organized and sponsored conferences (e.g., SMS LMU Munich Extension, September 2016)
- co-financed the Institute’s research projects (e.g., expensive data collection efforts in the "HRM in Emerging Firms" research area)
If you wish to support our work, we encourage you to get in contact with Ingo Weller (email@example.com) or Kerstin Gottscheber (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Donations are tax-deductible and can be directed to the following account:
IBAN: DE20 7015 0000 1001 8286 13