HCMembers – Wissenschaftliche Gesellschaft für Personalwirtschaft e.V.
HCMembers is a non-profit association affiliated with the Institute for HCM. It is managed and led by Ingo Weller, Lena Göbel, and Kerstin Gottscheber. Its statutory purposes embrace:
- It encourages, coordinates, and executes academic research projects in the field of HRM.
- It supports academic conferences at LMU Munich.
- It supports and coordinates knowledge exchange activities between the Institute for HCM’s members and external institutions and stakeholders: It furthers the involvement of practitioners in the Institute for HCM’s teaching curriculum, and strengthens the Institute’s international research and teaching activities by sponsoring guests.
- It serves as a knowledge hub for the HRM community.
To reach its goals, the HCMembers association collects donations and contributions. In the past, it has
- supported more than 50 LMU bachelor students’ seminar trips (by reimbursing travel and accommodation costs)
- sponsored prizes for outstanding bachelor and master theses
- supported the Institute’s research assistants’ conference trips (e.g., to the Annual Meetings of the Academy of Management in the US and Canada)
- co-organized and sponsored conferences (e.g., SMS LMU Munich Extension, September 2016)
- co-financed the Institute’s research projects (e.g., expensive data collection efforts in the "HRM in Emerging Firms" research area)
Donations are tax-deductible and can be directed to the following account:
IBAN: DE20 7015 0000 1001 8286 13